Vision Mission and Goals
To be an outstanding academic library globally, and the best Arab library.
Contribute to enable the University to provide education and research production for community service through quality information services to its library of sophisticated systems and distinct human resources and meaningful community partnerships.
The deanship of library Affairs, in coordination with the relevant authorities, seeks to achieve the following objectives:
1. The application of international quality standards for libraries for in order to develop university libraries and information sources.
2. The shift towards electronic environment for university libraries.
3. The continuous development of the capabilities of the employees of the deanship in the field of library and information.
4. The growth of added value and support scientific research through information services for beneficiaries of the library.
5. Permanent concern for activating the agreements of scientific, economic and training reciprocity with universities, libraries and centers locally and abroad.