The deanship of library Affairs, in coordination with the relevant authorities, seeks to achieve the following objectives:
1. The application of international quality standards for libraries for in order to develop university libraries and information sources.
2. The shift towards electronic environment for university libraries.
3. The continuous development of the capabilities of the employees of the deanship in the field of library and information.
4. The growth of added value and support scientific research through information services for beneficiaries of the library.
5. Permanent concern for activating the agreements of scientific, economic and training reciprocity with universities, libraries and centers locally and abroad.