The library was established from the early days of the establishing the College 1396 – 1397. The total area is 1600m2, and the services given by the library is for the college students and from the surrounding community.
The library consists of two stories:
Ground Level: located lending division, journal hall, copying, terminals, reading hall, and internet hall.
First Level: consist of halls for books, references, dissertations, learning resources, reading hall, intelligent hall, and studying cabinets.